Introduced Baby wahjong & she's playing it. She got herself to level 3 :D Cool hurs? I got myself level up too, to level 8. Anyway, I was playing wahjong & this guy approach me for a chat. He asked me questions & asked me to chat on the phone. I told him I didn't have a phone. He asked me to call him then! I was shocked luhs! D: I told Baby about this matter & she asked me to ignore him luhs. Goodness! Oh, he is a indian+chinese+ portugese. I seriously dislike Indians! Indians suck! :( Uhhs, we went out of wahjong after that :)
Baby & I doesn't feels like sleeping early. So we went to look for dance videos on Youtube. Haha! There is one video on Jolin's dance steps. It's super funny. LMAO! :D
Okay :) I'm meeting Baby tomorrow to buy her track pants for Hip Hop lesson. Talking about it, I'm seriously nervous about the lesson. Shrugs! :) Hope the class would be a nice one :) Baby, I got the message saved in my phone. I let you see it tomorrow. I was laughing to my phone when I saw the message. Haha! :D Albeit that, I felt a sense of care over me :)
♥ 9:19 AM