Basketball session with the new khaki. Aftermath, we went to have breakfast at Jurong Point. Baby & I got the toy each, because we bought the happy meal. Boyfriend, where's my 7 happy meals? :)))) After that, went to chit chat around central & went home.
Reached home & went central again to help mummy buy things. So this caused the time delay in meeting Baby. Finished with the help-out & quickly prepared to meet Baby. When I met up with Baby, I got to know that we were meeting Edwin at Jurong East station too! So we met & went for some shopping at Orchard. Initially, it was supposed to be shopping for Baby & me only. It was on the last minute that I came to know Edwin was tagging along. So we shopped & dined at Subway. While dining, Kelvin was making his way here :) Then, when he reached, we were about to leave. Good timing eh?
Headed to DanceOnUs. I tell you, the road to the place was super long. We went rounds & rounds to reach there. Reached & went to change to our track pants & waited for Justis. He came & led us the way into the room. There were 21 students altogether & it's also a sad case :( Haha!
There was warm up in the first place. Half an hour of warm up. Kelvin was sweating after the warm up. It was only warm up, people! Then comes the Hip-hop. My jaw dropped! I tell you, Justis's body was *jaw dropped again* very soft. Every movement he made was very smooth! He taught us the song "My Love", sang by Justin Timberlake. It's only the chorus, not the whole song. I would have drop dead, if it was the whole song. You might find me entangling myself after the lesson. Overall, it was a nice lesson :)
After the lesson, Baby & I got ourselves changed & headed to Zouk. It was a free entrance yesterday :D Zouk is very small! Didn't managed to spot Ping in there. Maybe he was somewhere trying to play hide & seek? Opps! :) Zouk was not a really nice place or what. We went to Eski Bar after Zouk. This was a nice one. There was this room where the temperature goes down to 0 degree celsius. We went in & settled down & ordered drinks. The drink was Long Island Tea. The drink that made Germaine drunk on that ECP night. Kelvin was the first to finish, followed by Edwin, then Baby & I'm the last. Never mind, I drank slowly :) & tadas, I've finished drinking. Oh, there's soccer in there tooo! I supposedly thinks Liverpool is better? than Northern Castle.
The next stop after Eski Bar was somewhere near Fullerton Hotel. I don't know where it was :D Settled down there & took many photos. Kelvin was acting shy & Edwin was acting moody. Baby & me was enjoying our S day, taking many photos. After an hour or so, we decided to go home. This was funny. I didn't know the way, yet I led them the way. We past by DXO! I finally knows where is DXO!!! & we reached the bus stop. Decided to take NR5 while the boys take NR8. Kelvin & I were there figeting what's the next bus number, whenever a bus reaches. It was all a disappointment to us! :( Edwin & Baby was falling asleep. At the same time, I was messaging Peiling. She was telling me Zouk was smaller & MOS was a better place. My question is "Where is MOS?". We messaged & she told me, it's better to take a cab home. It's safer la. So we took a cab. The moment the driver started his engine, Baby & Edwin was already going to their dreamland. Another question: "Where's my bedtime story, Kelvin?"