Bull fighting episode 16 is out now! It's worth your watch! Though Hebe & Mike makes a good pair, I still prefers Rainie & Mike.
Anyway, I went out with my clique yesterday. It was a fun day after all. Shopping, eating, playing, talking & catching up is a whole great deal! It's fun having them around :D Cool bi le! Oh, we also went pooling at night. Then, Baby received a call. She picked up & listened & asked me to answer it. I was like "Duh" & went answering the phone. I was too shocked to answer anything, so I just "Orhs orhs.." Super funny, I tell you.
Library today. I went to look for Psychology book & I found it. I'm going be a good girl & stay at home reading books now. Haha. It might seems unbelievable, but I'll try to prove it to you. Hopefully I wouldn't get distracted by dry pools! :P
♥ 11:11 PM