I had 5 incoming events yesterday, 12th April! :D There was movie, round-up, dance class, clubbing & night-out. Superrrr stressed when making decisions! I was telling Jianming about everything.
Anyway, I went to meet the Fujins people up for the movie trip at Grand Cathay. Bought tickets to the show, Definitely maybe. The ratings are not bad uhh, can catch it :) Aftermath, walked around & went Boon Keng mrt station to meet up wtith the rest. Most of the Monota people had already reached. Haha! :D Then, waited for the rest of the people to reach & off we headed to Chong Pang for steamboat. I really enjoyed the steamboat! With Lionel & Shimun around, Fujins made the best cookings ever! Almost every group came to "steal" our foods. Lols! :D Took lots of photos & waiting for them to send me! :) Then, towards the end of the steamboat, we had "Yum-seng" session. The champagnes were great! Drank & I had to leave early to meet the girls :) Was feeling superrrr paiseh when I had to leave early. Uhhhhs!
Rushed to Clake Quay station to meet up with them. I was already late! Delwin tagged along too! Queued for our turn to get into MOS :) Fun time clubbing with the girls. Ummmhhhh, but realllllly, I don't really like clubbing. Once in a blue moon is all right for me :) Haha! & realllllly, I enjoyed the moments with you girls, I mean sisters :D After clubbing, we went Mac to have our early breakfast. It was really early, like 4 in the morning?! We talked a lot, catched up a lot, laughed a lot & enjoyed a lot! :D Yayness! Diana's my girlfriend. I love her so much cannnn :)
Ohhhh, I called up Jianming to chatchat. I called up Zhixuan to chatchat. I called up Boyf to chatchat, but Boyf didn't picks up :( Actually, the aim was to wake them up! Haha! Ohhh, & geraldine tooo! This was a different case! I called to wish her a Happy Birthday, but she didn't picks up. Therefore, I decided to be the last to wish her :)
After Mac, we went to take the first train to Pasir Ris to accompany Hanling to take her things. Then, we rocked our way home. Four of us was really tired & we fell asleep throughout the whole journey! Haha! :D Reached home & I went for my bed! Lol. I'm realllllly tired, until Dearie called me!