Dear diary, today is a happy & tired day :) I don't know why, but I'm just too tired. Anyway, I had data communication tutorial & maths tutorial today. Maths tutorial seemed to be the last tutorial. Nevertheless, there are still remedials to help us cope for our incoming examinations. After maths tutorial, I went to club with Joey, as I met him on the way. Haha! I always sees him every Wednesday. Lol :) Perhaps his class is at Block 9 lahh.
Yahhh, to my surprise, Jianming laopa actually came down to club today! He was so free this afternoon, talking craps to Xinyi. Lol. Anyway, I guessed the main point of him coming down is because of the F1 night race meeting.
Yahhhhh, I played carrom with Felicia today! You know who? Felicia! F-e-l-i-c-i-a, Felicia lehh! Oh myyy! Her first impression to me was "Dehhh.. That girl looks very fierce lehh. Jialat liao. Don't go provoke her. Later she scold me siaxzxzxzxz" Now, impression changed. She is friendly de okaye! :D I'm still, not close with her lahh. So, hoho, still got a bit fierce to me :)
Diary, I read Qiaoyan's blog. Whaoooo! She dedicated one short paragraph to me lehhh! I also want do it back to her :D Cool cool.
Dear Qiaoyan,
I've already known you for 4 months plus, through Fujin & Monota & Project Interim. It's really a great great great great great blessing to have you as my friend. My first friend made in CADC! Uhhhh, as the days goes, you're already my best friend, my baobei, not fake horrrr :D I still remembered vividly how we introduced ourselves, how we became friends. I love you too! <3
Entry done =)
There is no programming lesson tomorrow. Cheers people! :D
Hip hip hooray!
Goodnights!
♥ 10:52 PM