Yesterday, 25th July was Project's first outing :D BBQ~
Dear diary, I went to school for Data communications practical yesterday. It was also our last practical lesson. Anyway, after the practical lesson, I went Food Court 6 to find Wanteng & returned her the blouse. Then, I went home :D Lalala~ It's so relaxing to have only one lesson.
After having lunch with mummy, I went home to prepare & headed to school again -.- I have Circuit Analysis practical make up lesson. Anyway, I got 80 marks for my lab test :D So yahhh, our make up lesson was purely to do our PBIL work. Circuits & more circuits will drive you crazy.
After make up lesson, I went to club to meet up with qiaoyanbaobei. Played a few rounds of carrom & headed to her house. It was all fated that we could meet up with yenceenbaobei on bus17 :D Yenceenbaobei & I chatted while waiting for qiaoyanbaobei to finish bathing. After she had finished bathing, we settled off for the BBQ. Cool place, cool venue, cool pit, it made us walked the whole of Pasir Ris Park. Hahaha! :D Okayyye, so we reached there & realised that Farris, Jingqi & gang also just reached :)))))) Once I put my bag down, I aimed for the food. Hahaha! The food was yummmmmy :D The girls took photos, with the aid of Zhixuan's. Had a really fun time with the girls :)))) I can say, boys really did a better job cooking than girls, lol.
There was a celebration for the July babies. CADC has really a lot of July babies, uhhh yahhh. They were qiaoyanbaobei, yenceenbaobei, zhongwei, gerald, junyi & guanjie. All are year 1s, except for guanjie, year 3. After the celebration & the eppo session, most of the people were leaving. For the rest of us, we went to Sherman's house to stayover.
Walked out of Pasir Ris Park, took a cab down to Sherman's place. Shared a cab with yenceen & qiaoyan. I don't know how & why, but Minglei & gang reached his place before us, when we were the first to take the cab. The first time I set my eyes on his house gaves me the "WHAO" impression. His place was so big! :D From the second storey, you can see the first storey. There's a guest room, & the guest room is really big. There's air-conditioner in every room. There's television everywhere, big television! There are 3 sets of mahjong. This is oh my! :D Qiaoyan was saying me, "Can you don't be so noob?" Lol. Yeahhh, teenagers are teenagers. What's a stayover without gambling? Hahaha! :D We gambled, had fun till dawn.
Parted our ways home in the morning. Bused & trained home with Chaur cherng, Minglei, Edmund, Kenneth, Nick & ME! Took a bus to Tenah Merah mrt station, while Kenneth took all the way to Bedok. Trained all the way to Boonlay station. Whao! :))))) Minglei & I chatted through the journey back. Hoho! Asked him to take one round back to chinese garden again, he don't want. Lol. Back home, I practically slept through the whole afternoon & eventually missed out Baby's phone call to meet out. Grahhhh!
Uhhhh.. as for today, my main is to study. Yahhh, to finish up the circuit maker :(((((