Dear diary,
I went to school today. However, when I reached the classroom, Xuelei told me the teacher did not come. There's no lesson today. Lol. Slacked around while waiting for Shimun. Went Food Court 5, met Darrell there. Chatted for a while & sent him to the control station. After that, went back to fc5 to meet up with Shimun & returned her specs :)
The next moment, I'm on my way to meet up with my dearest baby! It's been so so so so so so so so so so so so so so long since we last met up. We talked & talked & talked :D Happy happy. Then, we walked home from Boon Lay! YAY :D It's been so long since we walked home. I love walking home! Super happy :D
Msn conference chat with Edwin, Kelvin & Siling. Fun fun~ Hao lahh, don't bully Edwin lors. Sorry lahh da ge! :) Yeahhh, & also msn-ed with Jianming. YAY :D Msn msn msn~
Okayyye. I'm going to have programming presentation tomorrow. This is like so @#$%^&* which I don't like, which I don't understand, which I don't see the link, which I have no interest. So, wish me good luck :)
Goodnights!~
♥ 10:32 PM