Hello! :D It's Xavier's birthday today.. I had one lesson today, analog communications. Went school for just 2 hours lesson :) I'm such a good student lahh, never skip school. After school, went to club to slack. Watched 篮球火 on Zhongwei's laptop. Hahaha. My brother, luo zhi xiang, is super funny lors! :D Kayyye, then after that, played carrom, passed time. Darren & Dominic came, & we went to eat eat, as we were all hungry. Close to 5, I had project meeting & Dominic was asking me not to go. Haha! Attended the meeting & went food court 5 to celebrate the august babies. Wooohooooo! September is coming! :D 20 sept, people!!!!! I want great great great great great surprises! :D
Okayyye, after the celebration, proceeded to do some project things. Back to club, waited for Yenceen & people. Then, went to basketball court. EEE vs CADC! BASKETBALL MATCH! Hear it? Basketball!! Okayye :) So, we watched happily! Cool cool, morning watched basketball, evening also basketball! Haha :D Jianming got temper worhhhxzxzxz! :)
After watching the match, we went home. Initially, wanted to train home but Minglei don't want! So, bused home. Haha! Chatted with Minglei & Yenceen, while waiting for our buses. Yenceen boarded the bus first. Raymond came right after, taking the same bus as Minglei & I. Hoho :D Throughout the journey, we were talking & talking. Hahaha! :D
& now. I got the newest news.
I have DCS tutorial tomorrow at 9am! ^%#$@
Goodnights!
♥ 11:58 PM