Dear diary, I went to school despite the fact that there's no school. So yahh, I went to meet up with Stephanie. Gotten my book back & went food court 1 to have our lunch :) Then, sent her to control station & parted. I went back to club to wait for Yenceen. Meanwhile, played carrom to pass time. My first match with Lionel, interesting. Finally, we got result! We'd played for umpteen times & still, we were always postponing our match, lol.
Okayyye, so Yenceen got dismissed. Played 2 rounds of carrom with her & headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Yahhh, of course I've won her, if not I can go bang wall liaos. 2 rounds with Joey too, & I still need to improve on myself before playing with him again. So, the Bukit Panjang Plaza triip was a short one. Minglei, Weizhuang, Yenceen & me bused over there. Popular-ed & bought don't know what things & homed.
Talking to Yenceen now. Seriously, this kind of situation will breakdown one lehh. After listening to her suggestion, makes me smoothen down a bit :)
& now, goodnights people.
♥ 10:43 AM