Dear diary,
It's the exam season now! :) I went to school today, for programming interview, which seriously sucked. After the interview, there was analog communication lecture. Yupp, I went for the lecture empty-handed. How pro can I be, for not bringing the textbook! Anyway, it's the last lecture today :))))))) Exammmmmmsxzxzxzxz, stressssssssssxzxzxz ! :((((((
Went to look for Shimun at Moberly. Chung Heng was there too. Slacked & psychoed Shimun not to study, succeeded & proceeded to Food Court 3 to satisfy my stomach. Back to moberly, I said to start doing homework at 1pm. Obediently, I really start at 1pm. I'm the good girl next door :D Hahaha! Not long, Shimun got to leave at 2pm. Accompanied her to the control station & back to club. Reached club not long after, accompanied Jianling to Moberly to borrow hp charger from Chung Heng. After that, headed to T10 to take his bag. His friends bluffed me :( Sad sad. Lols.
3pm! Went for maths remedial. Teacher gave us maths revision papers. The rest of the time was spent on going through the probability things. Dozed off, listened, messaged, looked around, tapped table & doing many things to keep me awake. Hahaha! Basically, I'm super tired today.
After maths remedial, went back to club to look for Priscilla. Hoho :) Slacked & went Bang deli buy waffle & homed. So tired that I fell asleep on bus 185. Oh my gooodnesssss! DOUBLE DECKER 185!!!!! :D Cool bi le !
Msn chat with baby :D Happy girl.
Goodnights! :D
After exam, must hold celebration for Xavier :D Wheeee!
♥ 11:12 PM