Analog communication exam, officially down! :D
It's an okayyye paper for me. Yahhhs, & I had not wasted my energy burning midnight oil yesterday, doing the past year papers till 5am. It's like finally, I get to see Xuelei today. Hahaa. She didn't turned up for Data communication paper. She's really going to get it, forward module. Lols.
Anyway, after the paper, I went to meet up with baby. Reason being was because she misses me very much <3 Loves lahhhs!~ Yahhhs, so we chatted happily till the sun sets, till the 9pm channel 8 shows ended. Then, we went home :)))))))
On a happier note, I'm going running tomorrow! R-U-N-N-I-N-G, spell it! It's running :D Happy. Since the poly 50 ended, I've not been running. No running = growing sideways lahhs! Haha :)))))) Side track, this is like so cool lahhhs. The song "I want it that way" on my playlist has been played 15 times! Cool. Wannnna know whyyy? It's a nice song & it's my lover's favourite song! :D
Okayeee. I'm turning early tonight. No more staying till late late 3am already. Reason? I'm going to wake up super early for running. My lover went offline already :) Goodnights!
♥ 11:48 PM