Hellooooooo! Today is the second day of holidays, but the first for my sister. Pretttaaaayyy sad ehhhs :((((((( Awwwwww...
Anyway, I was staying at home, wondering what should I do the next minute. Then, I received Alex's call to go out & chiongggggggg :) So yeahhhhhhs, going out is always better than staying at home. Uhhhhhs, so I quickly got prepared & went down to meet him. Stupid him, it's 934 not 936 lahhhhhs~ Lols. && we chionggggggg-ed all the way to town. Fast right? Half an hour reaching time~ Hahahaha.
Went Cineleisure & bought tickets. Uhhhhs yahhhhs, we had a hard time deciding which movie should we watch. Ended up, we watched the comedy show, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is like superrrrrrrrr fucked up show. I wouldn't encourage children to watch & teenagers to watch. Hahahaha :) Alrights, it's M18. So yahhhhhs~ My first time watching M18. Kuku birdyyyy~ I'm only 16 years of age! &&&&& I managed to scrape my way through the usher! Wooohooooo :D

After the show, it was already late 9pm. My mother says I must reach home before 10pm. So yeahhhhhs, we went home after that. & of course, he drove me home! :D Hahahahaa. This is so greaaaat. I love car car! Yeahhhhhhs :D
Yahhhhhs! & then, I'm msn-ing with Geraldine :D She's having her last paper tomorrow & she's chatting with me. You sure pass lahhhhs~ Come on! You so clever! :))))))) Yes, one day, one fine day, I must find Geraldine & Kelyn to come out & talk :)))))))))))))))) Woooohoooooooo! :D
♥ 11:07 PM