I'm feeling really unfaithful these days. Yenceen, lend me your ears cannnnn? :)))))))))
Anyway, I had nothing better to do today. I was chatting with Phayching & Yinleng on msn. Then, they said they wanted to go out but Yinleng was lazy, so last minute cancelled againnnn. Meanwhile, Minglei wanted to go Bugis, so I got nothing better to do & accompanied him to go :)))) Is this a wise choice or not? I'm starting to feel corked up when boarding the train. Reached Orchard & went to find my agent for work :) Yahhhs, work lahhhs. If not, I would be slacking for one whole kukubirdyyy month.
After orchard, we walked over to Bugis & shopped & took neoprints. Okayyye, I got to say thanks alot, Minglei, for everything & everything :D I won't forget our contract :)))))))) & then, we parted our ways. He went to school, while I went to find Baby :D Miss her alot cannnnns!! Chatted & back home. Goodnights :D
♥ 11:58 PM