HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINYONG!
Today is Linyong's birthday. Back from his chalet today :)))))))))))
Photos with Weekiong :))))))
Yupppps, so yesterday, I went to school to hand in the money to Pris with the company of Yenceen baobei :) Super loves her a lot kayyyyyyy! She went to school for the sake of me. Okayyye, after that, she went to Dhoby Ghaut to settle her brother's things & I went to meet Baby up :))))))) Baby & I trained to Bedok. It's a loooooooooooooong journey & we got to stand all the way. Lols! Dover to Bedok, standing! Ughhhhhhhhhs. Anyway, reached & went outside mrt station & met up with Siping & Linyong. Linyong drove us to the chalet! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
Baby & I were like the last to reach. Lols! Baowei & people were already there, playing cards, bbq-ing & talking. Lols. Okayyyyye, & then we talked talked talked, waited waited waited for the foods to be ready. Hahahaha. The foods were all prepared by the guys. Yahhhhhs, & then, the cards games played until sian liao. We were thinking of playing mahjong. 8 people in total. So, we rented one set mahjong & table. 2 people kup money to play :) Baby & I kup one team, Boonhai & Stephanie one team. Very fun lor! Zzzzz. Total diao zheng 4 times! Lols. Beginning only sia.

Yahhhhhs! Then, for those not playing mahjong right.. Weekiong thought of this game, Number game. The forfeit has already settled liao lor! Apples & bananas! The forfeit was so hot! Hahaha. & spicy. Then, after a while, all fell asleep lerhhs. Those awake were playing mahjong, including me :D My partner fell asleep tooo. So you seee, I see Boonhai & people changing partners to play mahjong. I'm strong enough to sit through the whole mahjong game. Lols!
Morning! & we went to check out the chalet. Parted our ways & homed. Some went to take cab home, while some take Linyong's car. Hoho :)))))))))) I took Linyong's car. Happy happy :))))))) After 5 minutes sitting inside his car, I dozed off. Lols!! Super tired liao. Yesterday play mahjong until very high. Lols. WAHHHS! Still got.. Yesterday got drink chivas lehhhhhhs. Drunk liaos. Lols. But I drink teeny weeny niahhhs. Hahaahaaaa. Cos good girl here, don't know how to drink. Lols! Okayyyye lahhhhs. I go sleep lerhhs. Goodnights! :)
Lovely people who shared to buy Linyong's present.

Group photo. 5na rocks! :D

To both my baobeis.
Happy tonning! ^^
Loves you :))))))))))))))))