Ran through my modules. & yeahhh, I saw the word Programming! Like what the fucking coconuts! I got to take modules regarding Programming, like again :( I'm so gonna cry now. I got a feeling that I will be real hectic in the upcoming semester. I guess this few days shall be my last enjoying days, before I start studying hard. Stop me from daydreaming when school starts :)))))))
Alrights, shall go sweep the floor, as promised to Weiliong :) What's a promise shall be a promise ;from what I had learnt from the movie I've watched yesterday.
Anyway, I went to school for camp songs session. After that, headed home straight. Super tired today, don't know why. Lols. Weiliong called out to me, but I didn't hear it. Guess I was daydreaming or feeling tired bahhs.
Got to sleep already :))))) No calls made today. Weiliong's in school now. Good the nights!
♥ 11:23 PM