I'm back from camp! :D Super awesome camp luhhhs. I'd never regretted going to the camp. Still remember I was telling Hanling that I don't want to go. Lols. Though the camp schedule was about the same as FO camp, it was still a nice one lahhs. The superman slide was omggxzxzxz! I don't want to slide lehh, ended up still went sliding. Lols! Then, got first impression game & mass dance. Sorrrrrrrrrrrry weiliong, didn't dance with you, though planned to. Heeeees :)))))) The campfire was more longer than FO camp one leaaaaa, until my gastric acted up. So yahhh, when it was buffet time. I was sitting down, already no more appetite to eat liaos. The fucking pain took over my appetite. Lols! >.<>
Break camp & I went home. Unpacked my bag & showered & got prepared & went out to meet TPL. Lols! The fucking sisters. Zzzzz. Asked me to go out & watched them study. Hahahahaa. Act yi ge studious -.- Anyway, nice of them la. Thought of my birthday, then wanted to celebrate with me. Not bad right! Haha. The fucking but loving sisters. Lols! :)))))))) Thanks thanks.
Then, back home. Surfed net for not even a fucking 1 hour & I'm preparing to go out again. Lols. This time, was to meet up with Baby, Siping, Siya, Siyi & Jinghong. Fucking nice of them also la. Haha :))))) Irene loves you all deep deep okay, TPL also horrrs. Stayed over at Siping's place. We played cards games & slept & called mac delivery. Left his house in the morning, to catch the first bus home. The journey home was seh-ed one lor. Haha. Reached home & kebaboom :)))))))