Fun fun fun! :D Went to meet up with Baby today after school. Chatted & gossiped about stuffs xP
I knew 10 friends today. Weising is a nice guy, he sends me home & makes sure I reach home safety. Billy is one entertaining guy. Then, the rest are all very sociable people. Sanguain people la. Lols. Yes! Jinghong is one very very super super cute la. Haha. He played magic number, "Say what ah? 1,2,3,4 ah?" Cute right! Okay, then the magic number got forfeit one. It was to eat the wasabi. Damn gross cannn, plus too hot la. Lol. Then, super lucky for me, I tio-ed 3 times. Lols. Can say 3 times in a row la dehh. Haha. But Jinghong helped me eat 2 twice, I ate once. Ji touched & sweeeeet yi xia wors. Haha :)
Slacked around. Roamed around. Walked from mrt stations to mrt stations. Played arcade. & then. chionged for the last train. & homed. Cool eh. & then, on the train right, we were like illegal immigrants like that. We actually sat on the floor. Lol. The journey was long yet short la. Hmmmmmm... I want the journey to be even longer. Heh :)))))))))))))
It would definitely be a busy day tomorrow. Too many things, too little time :( Sian. -CA general meeting at 330pm. -Peer support meeting at 1pm. -Peer tutoring session at 130pm. -OITP talk at 3pm. -ACS make up lesson at 3pm.
Out of 5 events, I definitely chop chop can attend Peer support meeting & Peer tutoring session. What about the rest? I also want laaaaaa :( I want to attend OITP talk more than ACS lesson & CA general meeting. However, ACS lesson leaaaaa, cannot miss out de. CA general meeting, already says it's a meeting, confirm chop chop got urgent things to announce le right? Okay. Let's see how things go tomorrow. Zzzzz. I shall continue procrastinate till the 3pm tomorrow then. Haha.
Why my life so beautiful? Haha. I love my life. Lols.