Hellooooo! Today, I spent my day very well :D I went for the BBQ after much consideration. Haha. I don't really want to go in the first place, however, I also don't know what the fucking reason that makes me turn up for the event. Anyway, I was late meeting Shiyong & Xiaozhen at sp dover today. Haha. Whatever! When we reached, we drove off to get the food & drinks. Okay, you know the car is not normal car lehhh. It's mercedes lea. Okay la, I wanted to haolian a bit :)
Reached the BBQ pit. The pit number is C17. Wakaooooo! There were about 1055 people asking for our pits, & we were so busy answering them "Sorry, but we'd booked this pit..." Then, the rest of the people arrived & we started our games. After games, we had our BBQ, like finally! :D Ate HOTDOGS, otars, satays, crabmeats & a lot lor. Don't tell you xP Haha. Went home around 7plus. Quite late le lahhh, actually. Waited for the bus for years! :( On train, everyone was so tired & sleepy. Noone fell asleep, except me! Mwahahaahaaaa :D Superly proud!
Itchy hands. Go try the web that can edit pictures.
Anyhow anyhow click click. Haha :)
K la. Laoniang tired liao. Go sleep le. Goodnights :))))))))
♥ 11:10 PM