I've already chosen my gem. I'm taking Psychology & Counselling :)))))))
I have one super corked up thing to say, to rant. I thought I am supposed to take 2 gems, yet the system doesn't allows me to take. Where got this kind of thing one??!?!?!?!? Then, making me super sian jipua. I was like ranting to Weiliong lorxzxzxz.
Okay, I went to meet Baby today. YAYness :D So, we had great laughters today. & this sums up my day. Simple right? Lol. Then, Weiliong told me that he will be taking etiquette. Screw him la, but anyway, his interest mahhh. Haha :))))))) He is in school now, for prep camp. I'll be seeing him tomorrow. Wahahahhaha. He is the medic lorxzxzxz!!!!! Omgggggg, later I injured, he is going to heal my wound :(((((((( Zzzzz. Imagine he is the medic. Ahhhhhhhh~ Okayyy, exaggerating. Lol.
I'm chatting with Angus now. You know, chatting with him every night is a must okay :D So happpy la!!!!! Okayyyy, after blogging, I'm going to sleep le. Angus & Weiliong & Yenceen asked me to sleep early la. Seeeeeee, they are so sweeeeeeeeeet rightttt?!!?!?!!?! You want also don't have! Humphhhh~ Only I can have niaahhhh. Blehhhh. Nightsss!!!! :D
♥ 11:45 PM