MCT practical today. After practical, there was 3 hours break in-between. Slacked with Eva & Singyee. Then, met Hanling coming to school. Accompanied her to her class & clashed inside :D Mwahahhaahaaa. Once I stepped in, I wouldn't want to come out already. Mr ko was inside, trying very hard to do his final year project. I wouldn't dare to disturb him eh. Mwahahahaha :D
Analog Systems tutorial was a swift today. Damn! I knew how to do every question okay. Praise me :D Mwahahahahaaaa. Then, I had break with Eva & Singyee, already getting closer with them. Saw Priscilla at fc5 toooo :) & then, parted with them after that.
I went for my maths lecture. I almost fell asleep, but luckily I managed to keep myself awake. Like what Weekiat's blog has mentioned, face it directly. Hahaha. Then, I tried using this technique during Analog Systems lecture, it sort of worked eh :))))))))))
After school, I met up with my two stupid baobeis! :D We played carrom, & went to satisfy our hunger. Chatted & homed :)))))))))
♥ 11:08 PM