Third day of school :)
I went to school for 2 lectures, with an hour break in-between. During the break, people all went to have their lunch, but I went T15 study area there & study. I really study laaaa, to distract me from feeling hungry & the growling sound. Lols. Then, 12pm reached & I went for maths lecture.
After school, went club to wait for Yenceeeeeeeeeen. Called her at 1pm & she asked miss irene to wait for her for another half an hour. Mwahahahaa :))))))) My baobei what, wait lo. Meanwhile, Sherman asked me to go play basketball. Of course I agreed la. Haha. Damn fun lea, so long never play le. Plus the feeling of playing basketball after school, OMG! Sounds like when I'm in secondary days :)))))))))) Yahhh, then my basketball birthday celebration tooooo. So so so many memories :D
Anyway, Yenceeeeeeeeeeen finally came & we went to food court 3, with Xinlei toooo. Hohoho, I complaint to Yenceeeeeeeeen & she says I'm like auntie. Omg! Auntie. Zzzz. Girls talk la dehhhhh. Mwahahaahah :D & then, met up with DAJIE, accompanied her to do some financial stuffs. OMGGGGGGGGGG. I seriously hope he is my jiefu :) Haha. All the best, dajie. Okay, then the three of them ps-ed me & went for their meeting. Stayed for a few games of carom & homed. Met Hanling at sports hall & homed with her. Haha. Blur me, forget about my wallet until I reached Jurong East. Lols. Hanling, thanks your father for me. Heeee :)
Come come, I show you photo :D
His name is Angus. Greeeeeeet him lea.
Go sleep liao. Goodnights.
The father of Angus already in lalaland liaos :D Lols.
♥ 9:24 AM