Today is Friday. Last day of second week! :D Fast & furious sia. So fast second week liao. Had Project 2 test this morning. Confirm get 100 marks for it :D Haha. Never get 100 marks, can go bang wall liao :( After test, had 2 hours break. This week is super fucking lor. Teacher bo dai bo ji give us early dismissal, then got a lot of long breaks in-between. Fuck right! Zzzz :(
Went for breakfast with Boonkeng at fc2. We had mac :) & then, I saw Janet too. Then, continued slacking till 12pm for ACS tutorial. Gem lesson was one interesting lesson. Okay la, I like gem lesson the most la. It's all about Psychology eh :)))))))) Haha. Then, the last lesson was report writing. Fuck right. Omgggg!!!! :( Report writing next week. Fucking shit.
After school, went home & chionged out again to Ah tin aunty's house for dinner. Superly nice! It's hot & spicy eh, just nice :D Then, mummy went out & I went to meet Baby :D Haha. Wahhh. Nice one! We chatted superly happily! Haha.
If ever you got this tiles everytime! Haha.
I got it! :D

清一色。贫胡。七对子。:D

Meeting dearest tomorrow! :D
Goodnights! Must enjoy tomorrow! Haha.
Superly longggggggggg bo go liao! Weeeeet the weeeet!
♥ 11:33 PM