Yeahhh, blogging today. If not, Yenceen will come "Irene, when are you going to update your blog?" Especially when she is online now, this moment, this minute. Lols.
Okay... I went to eat breakfast this morning with Baby. Hotcakes love~ Then, we chit chatted. Wahhhh :D Nice chat nice chat. Then, we did an experiment on somebody. We even predicted the reaction/expression somebody would give. Hahaha. True hor baby? Mwahahahaha! Okay la. I also not so bad la :)))))))
Yummy hotcakes~

long long time de photos~ haha.
finally she uploaded le.

i like this! :D

lantern festival~
with siya.

heart heart.
i made one leh~ for A.

so must take photo with it :))))))

during linyong's chalet.
bb & i <33333333

in linyong's car.

& then, I received EEE's call. They told me meeting place & time. Aiya, I sure forget one. Then, Weiliong called again, to remind me. Hmmmmm... he says he want to give me morning call lea. Lols.
YAY! Tonight msn is the happiest one. You know why? It is because........ A is online & he chatted with me :D Omg! Hanling, see how happy I am! Lols.
♥ 9:13 AM