Yesterday :) Baby came to my school for lunch. & we went to ngee ann together. Waited for Baby to finish her test & we went home.
Today :) Went for maths tutorial. It's a 2 hour lesson, but after 1 hour, I'm already out of the class. Haha. I had already done all the tutorial questions :))) After that, went to find Eva & Singyee. We walked the charity bazaar & bought stuffs. Then, they went for their lessons & I went to meet Baby for lunch. Haha, if not I would definitely go home before my next lesson :)
MCT lecture was a stupid lecture to attend. The teacher was talking to himself all day long, & analog practical was a simple one. & then, homed. Super tiring :))))))))
Like what the fuck again!
I missed the talk on exchange programmes! Fucking shit :(
Bye bye, I go sleep liao. Tomorrow shall be a fucking day.
♥ 11:13 PM