Kbox on Sunday :D with the new clique. Mwahahahahaa! Siping's clique.
The 4 of us ;Weisian, Ghimhong, Baby & me.
Ghimhong reached late & we had our breakfast at Bugis Mac.
Kbox photos with Baby :)
Weisian's, with super lots of black pepper.

Followed by Baby's, competing the amount of black pepper with him.

Then mine! Mwahahhaha. Hotcakes for the win :D

Baby added the hashbrown thing. & became tortoise :)

Today, Monday. I was super late for ACS practical. Lesson started at 10am, & I reached at 11am. Wakaooooo~ Cool right, but I still got my attendance marked lehx. Mwahahaahha :D
After school, went to meet up with Hanling & Siling, for Diana's grandma's wake. Then, Hanling played with Diana's phone. Mwahahhahaha :D Dianananaaananana, you better keep these photos! :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then now, I'm chatting with Qiaoyan & Liangjian. Mwahahahaha! Please agree with me that Jianliang is super kiampa xP

& for any random reason, I post this proud proud music organ I did during Project 2. Mwahahahahaaa. I scored close to 100 marks ehhh, if I'm not wrong :DDDDD

&& for many many reasons, I decided to post these super chio photos. You say not chio, I beat you up! xP My dadddddy & mummmmmy! Super chio chio one.
Daddddddddy even sweeeeeeeeeet, buy flowers on their anniversary. What's more coincidence, Baby's parents' anniversary is the same as my parents! Lols. Sisters forever :D Haha.

&&& then, for another reason, I'm ending my entry. Goodnights :)