My sister went for her Autocad test, & came home telling me I don't have
Claustrophobia. Upon hearing this stupid long word, I went to check up the meaning.
This is what I've checked up:
Claustrophobia is typically thought to have two key symptoms: fear of restriction and fear of suffocation.Haha, basically, my sister came back home & saw all the windows & doors closed tightly. She got the suffocating feeling, but I seems to be happily doing my mathematics work :)))))) Done, I just said to her I shall blog this out. Byebye, back to work.
Ya, anyway, today is the first day of December. This month is so inappropriate can! Why do SP put MST just right at the beginning of December? Right before vacation starts! Wapiangxzxz, superly sad :( I just decided not to go out today, but I shall go out this coming Friday! :D
Ah yahhh! Baby told me Weisian is organising a Christmas celebration. He wanted us to look for a present costing $12.50!! Kaoxzx, go where find sia. Lols, but I think I already know what kind of present I'm getting. Hao le, byebye. MST is more important than entertaining you readers. Byebye :D
♥ 1:15 PM