Okayyyyy, below was the entry for that stupid uncle :)
Did MCT mini project with don't know what name friend, heh. We did the project like this, he asked me, I said don't know, I asked him, I said don't know. WAHHHHH! :( Can cry liao. 10% lehx. Then, after MCT practical, I saw Angus. You know what Angus means? Angus means pro, so I thought of asking him about MCT. He says he will call/sms me back :)
Then, went to have breakfast with Xinlei & Liangjian. I told Xinlei that, I would blog out very very big about Liangjian, but I decided not to, after talking to Jim :) Hahaha. After that, went to put airbrush, hehex, small one. With that stupid uncle too. He put very big wor, act yi ge chao ah beng. Haha :D
After school, went to meet Baby at her school & went off to causeway point. Pasar malam-ed & bused home. I got a lot of photos wanting to be uploaded into Blogger lehx. All the photos are with Baby one! Omg right. Please say we are zi lian, thank you :D Lols! Meeting another stupid girlfriend tomorrow for dinner. Yay! Byebye, I go sleep liao. My rumoured husband just went to sleep few minutes ago. Baby, you know who's my rumoured husband hor? Shhhhh... Hahahahaa! Funnnnehhhhhh~
♥ 11:56 PM