Update update! :D Mwahahaahaaaa.
31st October, Friday.
After my last lesson, Report Writing, I rushed home immediately. Rushing home & meeting Baby soon, for clubbing as she has asked me. Didn't turn up for the PANGSAI steamboat, but turned up for the clubbing one eh. Lols :) Anyway, the clubbing was a Halloween Party uh. Needless to say, the people going zouk was dressed up in the Halloween type lor :) Wahhhh.. super scary la. Then, I'm not the clubbing girl uh, Kelvin also said so. Haha. So, that explains the retarded photos taken lo. All photos with the 2 stupid girls! Mwahahaahahaa. Wait till they upload to their blog bahhhhs.
2nd November, Sunday.
Went CCK lot 1, for dinner & find cousins. Shitttty ehhh :) Haha. I was super superly addicted to the psp game. Don't know what that game is la. The game has orange & blue colour things. Then, you must press them. Then, also got song one. Played & shopped at the same time hor, never bang onto wall lor. Damn pro! :D
4th November, TODAY!
Super superly coincidence day! I met Siyi, Phayching, Geraldine, Sheena, Xueqing & Baby! Lols. All in one day. Haha. Met Geraldine like twice, but she stupid girl, never saw me, still say I stalk her. Lols. Then, Siyi bought fbt shorts for her stupid sister. Hoho :) Then, Sheena was at food court 2 selling stuffed toys. So people, can go help her by buying all the stuffed toys at your own expense! Mwahaahahaaaa. Xueqing hor, I was messaging her in the morning & I saw her in the afternoon, at food court 2 eh. Phayching eh, she was same class as Siyi uhhhh. Lols. Then, baby hor, I was merely messaging her that I wannna meet her, & I really meet her! Lols. Fate la Babe! Haha :D & Yeahhh! I met Xuelei today toooo, after lecture. Met her for some makan sessions & TCS. Haha. TCS as in talk cock session. Heh :) With another one. I forget the name already. Lols.
chocolates. during lecture :)

Xuelei.


Hao le. Nothing to type le. Lols. Meeting these stupid people today already makes my day liao. Lecture today with Eva :)))))))) Sent me a lot of themes during lecture. Lols. Damn funnehhhh eh. Then errmmmm, nothing liao. For the sake of Jianming, I went down to club today, to pass time. Chit chatted with Junyi & Chingee & one more don't know who. Time's up & I went to meet Jianming le. Hoho :) Shit si. Lols. Today overoverovershot on bus, missed my stop. Lols.
Done! Nights! :D