I went to school for maths tutorial, thinking that the teacher would give us mock papers for MST. How #$%^&* sad it turned out to be doing tutorials & more tutorials! Reluctantly, I sat down & started doing, as for once, I didn't fast forward finish my tutorials beforehand. Scribbled & get it over with. While doing, I was thinking about meeting Hanling, Jonah & Angus for lunch. My mind was head over heels for lunch, so I texted Hanling. "I'm staying home for lunch today" was the reply I got. Second reply again, "I won't be attending lecture today" Superly sad la, initially. Never mind then, haha, because I got Boonkeng to skip his MCT tutorial to accompany through my break from 1130 to 1pm. Oh, I self dismissed from maths tutorial. It was supposed to end at 12pm.
Well, Boonkeng was pondering whether to attend MCT tutorial initially. I psycho-ed him to skip tutorial :) Haha, plus he was feeling hungry la deh. He introduced me the western food at food court 3, which I personally thinks that it was okay okay dish lor. The mayonaise was nice, the mashed potatoes was nice, but I was already full upon eating halfway :( Zzzz. Headed for MCT lecture, which ended at 2pm, instead of 3pm. Plus the lecture had only less than 20 people attending. How pathetic! Analog Systems lab test after that. I screwed it up lor. Damn f shit! :( I guess I have to score high marks to get back the marks I'd lost during lab test.
Meeting Baby after lab test. She made my day la. Haha, I practically forgotten I'd taken lab test few hours ago after meeting up with her :D So, the day was well spent with her. We went Jp wanting to wash photos out, but was taken aback. Shall do it tomorrow :) Saw Diannnanaanana's big sister, Irene, too :) & then, bought otaks & homed.
Homed, eaten dinner & slept. Lols. Awaked by someone's sms, & I couldn't get back to my lalaland again :( It's okay, haha, because I'm going to sleep right now :D Waking up at 630am tomorrow morning, any kind souls waking me up? :))))))))))))))