Break camp today. The camp was super superly funnnn :D Hahahaha. So so so coincidence, Weisin & Chungkai went for the camp too. Lols. We had water bombs game on the first day, amazing race on the second day. We had rite pizza for dinner on the first day, buffet on the second day. Hahahahaa :))))))) 6 girls went for the camp, but 2 stayed over, which was Marie & me. For the first & second night, the people all siao one, ghost stories for the win siaxzxz, except me. Hehehex. For the first night, I played card games, surfed net, ate Mac & sleep. For the second night, I played card games, surfed net, ate cup noodles & DOTA & sleep. Cool right!!! Third day of the camp, go home go home go home, sleep sleep sleep!!! :D
Reached home & sleep sleep sleep, until 4 plus plus. Woke up, washed up everything & went out to Jurong West area. Dinner there, walked walked walked, see see see & home :)))))))
Going to sleep soooooooooon :) Tomorrow is a busy busy day.
Meeting lover in the morning.
Maths PBIL in the late morning.
Baby in the afternoon.
Cool cool cool :)))))))))
Reply to tags.
Lover: Teach me maths will sweet worrrs? Lol.
Light: Okay :)
Eileen: Nope babe, but I wanted to learn :)
Lover: No sad no sad. I'll be seeing you tomorrow!!!
Jianliang: Yeah babe, I'm going.
♥ 10:53 PM