<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3245108914307634305?origin\x3dhttp://iireneeeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Extraordinary lovee :)
blogger

♥


Irene Loh

ads


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


exits

SHIHAN
YANTING
JINGHONG
JOLENE
SILING
HTLPHWL
CALVIN
SHIMUN
WEIJIE
ZEN

KELLY
CINDY
PEIPEI
CHISIONG

BOONKENG
CADC YEAR 1s 08/09
CARLYN
EILEEN
FELICIA
FUJIN
HUILUN
JANET
JIANMING
JINGQI
LIFANG
REENIE
STEPHANIE
TANYA
XINLEI
XUEQING
WEILIONG
WEIZHUANG
WINNIE
YENCEEN
YUNHUI

BAOWEI
DIANA
GERALDINE
HANLING
IRFAAN
JOSEPHINE
KELYN
SYAHIDAH
WENXIANG
YINLENG

DAWN
HUIQI
KELVIN
KEXIN
MADELINE
THONGLEONG
YANRU

JIONGZHEN
SHUYI
JASMINE
THERESA

reminiscenses

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
February 2011
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
November 2012

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Met up with Baby for breakfast this morning. As usual, she couldn't finish her breakfast & I could finish it all up. Mwahahahahahaa. Dehhh... thanks to Baby's temptation of eating supper last night, while I went to sleep. Lol. Then, we chatted about that mysterious boy's best friend. & we walked all the way to Jurong Point, which is pretty cool. JP2 is seriously big! I just walked yesterday, & I could forget the way to the same shop. Heehee :) & well, when the time struck 12pm, not midnight but noon, we headed home. Yahh, there's supposingly work today, but I pushed away. Then, there's CADC buffet & I pushed away too. I went for Cousins day :D If I never go, you think mummy will say what leh?? :))))))) So super paiseh ah, Lifang dajie & Huilun lover asked me whether am I going for the CADC buffet, & I turned down & disappointed both of you, especially that stupid lover!!! Don't emo si lahhhhs :D

Anyway, got home & prepared & headed to Lot 1 & then Kenny's house. Heeheee :) Sat down, watched show, walked sijie, played basketball, sleep, eat dinner, watched show, go home.

At Lot 1.



Future soccer fan.










Act one shy.






Super cute.








Reached home, Kenny's house. Slacked, slacked, slacked. Then, went out to play basketball.


The stupid slope Weijie led us to walk. He claimed it's the LONG way to the basketball court lo :(




Kaoooo.. shocked tio. After we finished walking the slope, we reached the swimming complex. It's SHORT way lor.




& we walked to the left, & we walked to the right, & we reached the basketball court :D






Playing 1 on 1, friendly friendly. Then, I sat down there, my eyes go blink blink blink. Until I sianed liao. Then I said I want play. mwahahahha. Then, all stop playing liao :D








Then, go home sleep sleep sleep :D wake up, want to eat dinner but dinner got eaten up by don't know who. Super sad :( then share share with jinrou. Cute ley xP then go home!!! It's time to sleep now people. Goodnights :D

Reply tags.
Lingzi: I DIDN'T FORGET YOU LO! D: HAHA.
Pb: Dehhh... at house de :)
Janet: Helloooo :)
Yinleng: Helloooo :)
Lingzi: That's great! Sisters forever! :D Hahaha.
Huiying: Sensed it. Lol.
Tanya: Hahaa. Helloooo. Did you go for the CADC buffet?


11:55 PM