Stupid uncle asked me to update my blog :) Haha, but also must thank you him la, for teaching me maths. If not, I'll be banging the wall tomorrow after my maths paper. Super funny leh, you never see how ah liang teach maths. He webcamed & then showed me the solutions he wrote. I also cannot see a thing lo, all blur blur one! Hahaa :D Then, he teach until pek chek, asked me go school tomorrow, he teach me. Oh mannnnnn!!! For the first time, I have to go school hours before exam!
Then, 8pm just now, I went down to meet Baby! :D Woohooooooo! I thought we aren't meeting today, but YAY!!! :D So, we chatted big secret! xP
Back home, studied for maths until want siao liao. Nvm la, cos asking ah liang for help equals making myself laugh & relax sia :D Lols, teach maths only mah, also must see the hair got messy a not. Lols! Hao le, back to studying liao. Byebye! :D
Tagboard reply:
Cherylin: Thanks huh :) Comments accepted.
♥ 11:36 PM