29Dec. Yanting asked everyone out for dinner :D but was turned down at the very last minute. Something cocked up & dinner was cancelled. Shihan was ranting where was her dinner. Haha. Anyway, the three of us, Siling, me & Yanting, went KFC, which is located at CENTRAL! We settled our dinner there & went to Siling's house. Haha :)))))) Meanwhile, the something cocked up has slowly settled, I don't know how & when it was settled. Met up with the rest of the seafood people plus Jiaming. We had mahjong in the end. Like whaooooo.. dinner date becomes mahjong date. This is so cool lahhhhs! Some more, it's boys vs boys & girls vs girls!

30Dec, which is today. I did nothing & went school. Haha :) Got back my analog systems paper. It was a big big big shock! Wait.. I caplocks first.. I PASSED MY PAPER LAHHHH! :D Haha. Super happy lahhhhh.. I thought gone case already. LOL! Then, I messaged Angus straight away! Haha.. cause I know confirm got encouraging plus motivation message one! Woooooots :D Okayyyyeee. This is the most happiest thing that happened today. The disappointing thing is he doesn't wants to bring me out tomorrow lahhhhhs. Super sad :( & that Jianliang doesn't wants to agreeeeeesss! :((((((((((((( Finished blogging. Bye.
♥ 10:36 PM