YES! All papers down! :D Goodbye MST, please don't come back to me anymore. Please don't plead me to study you again. Please, for my sake, stay far far away. Thank you!
Yes, like finally, MST is over! All papers seriously sucks gao gao. I went into the examination hall, thinking that it would be alright. Then, what happened leh? I went in & came out crying to Jianliang that I had successfully buang all my papers. Good luck to me la. Byebye MST, I love you :) Oh yahhhh, si Liangjian, you owed me big big big time mannnn~ Laoniang today super good mood waited for you to finish your exam horrrrr~ Must appreciate!!!! If not, go bang wall.
MST is over, & I shall have a lot a lot of time to giza liao. Mwahahaaha! 2 more levels & I'm going to complete the whole series of giza liao! :D Wooohoooooooo~ & I'm going to chiong dramas! Yes!!! Superly happpyyyyyyyy :D I got like 4 to 5 dramas to chiong xP Mwahaahhaa!
I don't need go out work liao. Lol, but the stupid ITP la. What's more sian thing is, we need to find our own company lor! Urhhhh... initially is the teacher find for us de lehhx!!! I want find tai tai job can anot? :))))))) Superly siannnnn~ Ahhhh yahhhh, I just got reminded by myself that I have to do report writing!!!! Effing shit eh!!!!! Spoiler, spoil my vacation, go away mannnn. I have to do 15 pages some more. Siannnn, I want put a lot a lot pictures liao!!!! :D Mwahahahaa.
Giza time. Byebye :) After giza, go dota!!! LOL
& yeah babe! :D One thing I must must must never forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOLENE AHMA!!!&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAOZHEN!!!I love you :D
♥ 9:10 PM