Supposed to wake up at 5 this morning, but ended up waking at 530. Prepared & went to meet Baby for breakfast. Weizong messaged me to meet 6pm at Jurong East. Later might be going back to school at 3pm to help Xiaozhen with the cca open house. Hohoho :) Tonight go home confirm tio gan xP Ah b sleeping now, ah p sleeping now. Both pigs lai de. Hahahaha. Anyway.. CONGRATS ANGUS & HIS GROUP FOR GETTING GOLD AWARD FOR THEIR FYP!
Yesterday went school. Report writing's super sut! Early dismissal! Last time always release us zhun zhun 5pm the timing, yesterday earlier 1 hour. Went to queue for candyfloss & gave ah liang. Before that, already gave him ice cream le. This week, he confirm go fat one! Hahahaha. 2 days straight eat ice cream, ask him song bo! Hahahahaha :D After that, met Baby up at Jp. Walked around & bought shoes like again. KAOOOOO! I addicted to shoes le. The central shoes I still haven't buy yet, the price already from 22 bucks dropped to 15 bucks le. I want to buy le! Hahahahaha :D Super funnnnnn. After shopping, Baby & I super romantic. We have bus concession, but we walked home! Hahaha. Then, halfway, we called ah dear! It's her anniversary yesterday! :) Homed, still not enough, we continued girls talk until 11plus plus plus. Reached home midnight zhun zhun! :D Super funnnnnnnn! Then, at night, msned with Minglei. KAOOOOO! We already so long long long never talk le. Hahaha :) Funnn funnnn!