2 Jan, Friday.
Yanting asked Baby & I out to Bugis.
& then, we cancelled & we had girls talk together.
Super fun hohs :) Hahahaha, with Jiaming along.
& that's the day.
3 Jan, Saturday.
Intended to go swimming, but was cancelled.
Because both of us couldn't wake up.
& when we wake up, it's already night time :)
& so, we met out for talks.
4 Jan, SUNDAY.
Went out with Benjamin, Terrance, Siping, Siling, Yanting & Me!
Together from noon to night, & real night!
Heehee :) Very very very fun!
5 Jan, Monday.
Stupid school day, but I met Geraldine! Hahahaha.
So long no see her, today see her wear black black.
Next time wear white white k? Hahahaha.
Then, tonight is the last day of nonya. Wahh... nice nice!!! Hahahaha.
& I randomly cut my hair today.
KAOOOOO! The story of cutting hair really super randommmmm. LOL!
Byebye :)