Wednesday is supposed to be my early dismissal school day, but not for today. I've got make up lab lesson in the afternoon. KAOOO! 3pm some more! :( Super sianed! There goes my plan again. Met Baby up after school & we walked home. Supposed to take back my shirt from Baby, but she didn't bring out. So yeah, perhaps tomorrow or Saturday :) Boring! At central, Baby introduced one dress to me & I pretty much like it, so I bought it. It needs some alteration though :) & one dress I set my eyes on. Mwahahaahhaaaa! :D Met Peiling at central too, & went for second round dinner. Chat chat chat & went home. Stupid Peiling buy my story on me going for hair perm, when I actually said that I wanted to buy another extension. Super happy :D
The end. Angus's having spinnovex tomorrow, thursday & friday. Please come & support him! :D Hohoho!!! & Jianliang too, but he'll be at T15. Byebye, goodnights!
♥ 10:10 PM