

Shimun says, their 炸酱面is not bad.So try try :) Really not bad siakkk. Hahahaha.
My favourite!

Shopped around & went back to school.Reached school, sister called up, asked me go polyclinic.
So, I go asked the technician for permission & went meet her.
Woolala~ Super song. There goes my afternoon spent. Hahahaha.
Before going home, as usual, for the past 2 days.
Headed to buy dinner & more dinner, carrying the heavy laptop on hand.
:( Super heavy & sour lo, my hand.
& then, I got my stuffs for doing the project today.
Hohoho. But lea, still improvising on it :)
Yahhh~ & then, shopping spree arrived! Hahahaha.
Went JP to collect de lor.
Postman failed delivery lahhh.
But nvm, very chio lea :D
Chatted with Laopa about him.
Laopa only give me that reply nia lo.
But nvm, I don't care :D
Okayyyye, time to sleep. Good night :D