<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3245108914307634305?origin\x3dhttp://iireneeeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Extraordinary lovee :)
blogger

♥


Irene Loh

ads


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


exits

SHIHAN
YANTING
JINGHONG
JOLENE
SILING
HTLPHWL
CALVIN
SHIMUN
WEIJIE
ZEN

KELLY
CINDY
PEIPEI
CHISIONG

BOONKENG
CADC YEAR 1s 08/09
CARLYN
EILEEN
FELICIA
FUJIN
HUILUN
JANET
JIANMING
JINGQI
LIFANG
REENIE
STEPHANIE
TANYA
XINLEI
XUEQING
WEILIONG
WEIZHUANG
WINNIE
YENCEEN
YUNHUI

BAOWEI
DIANA
GERALDINE
HANLING
IRFAAN
JOSEPHINE
KELYN
SYAHIDAH
WENXIANG
YINLENG

DAWN
HUIQI
KELVIN
KEXIN
MADELINE
THONGLEONG
YANRU

JIONGZHEN
SHUYI
JASMINE
THERESA

reminiscenses

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
February 2011
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
November 2012

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heehee. Updating.
From the day sister came back from Hongkong, my petpet got friends liao :D









BFF~






Group photo!




Winnie the pooh, but it doesn't stays with me :(


Pillow & bolster.
Very cute, but it doesn't stays with me too.


YES! Finally, I can update! :D DIANA'S BIRTHDAY.
Met up with Hanling & Siling for preparation of Diana's birthday cake on Saturday, 28 March.
But because in Hanling & Siling's eyes, I have the princess character.
As in, everything also never try before.
So, I didn't do the mixture. I did 3 steps, countable siak!
#1 Squeeze the lemon juice out, when we only need 2 spoonfuls of it.
#2 Lay flat the biscuit, press till it hardens.
#3 ICING, which I did the most. LOL!

Because I did the most, I took a photo. Haha.
Nahhh~ Cus the cake stayed inside the oven for a very very very long time.


& then, we waited till 7plus, the cake's still sleeping inside.
So, Siling & I went central to eat dinner.
First, to Siling's house for fried rice. This girl, no matter what, also wants me to eat it.
Second, headed to eat char kuey tiao. Cravings :)
After that, we chatted, really chatted.
& then, we went up Hanling's house again for the cake.

Hahahaha. They wanted me to write the word "Nana" on it lohsss.
But dey, sorry la nana. I scared my hand will shake. Hohoho :)


Wrapped up in box le.


Chio ley~




After that, Siling took back home :)
& we waited... waited... & waited... for the arrival of 30 March.
I was supposed to meet Diana at her place at 8pm.
I don't know why, but I got the feeling Diana might not be meeting me.
So, I messaged her, remind her that I'll be going over her place.
True enough, she replied back, saying her family don't like blah blah blah.
I chua tio ley, NANACHEOW!
But I heck care, couldn't care much. I only want this surprise to be a success.

So.. as per normal, met up with Hanling & Siling at Boon lay control station.
Walked over to her house.
Called her phone but nobody picked up, called her house but her brother said she went out, called Weilun but he said they weren't together & she went JP to have dinner.
I was wondering now, we were so lucky we didn't got spotted. Lol.

Backup plan, we planned everything with her brother.
So, this plan includes going into her house.
DIANACHEOW! I went into your house ley.
& I think my fear of dogs got decreased by 10% liao. Hahahaha(:
So, we waited & I took photos with Shalom & Sunny!
This is like super cool lah dey~
Photos with Hanling.

Finally... Diana called me!!! I walked towards the doorstep, still chatting on the phone with her.
Shalom & Sunny were around me, how can I not be nervous? Lol, almost gave myself away.
Met Diana downstairs at the park, having the hope not to see Diana when the lift door opens :)
Cool lah... everything went as normal.

Met up with Diana & I anyhow said I waited for her at the other park! Hahahaha.
Then, I said I wanted to use the toilet & tadas, went up again.
& I purposely asked the floor number. Hahahaha. She also never realise anything :D
Homed, & she told me the way to the toilet.
She also never realise I okok-ed with her, but following her behind. Lol!
&&&&& BOOM! Hanling & Siling holding the cake, in her room :)
Mission accomplished!

Diana's ever nice & sweet brother, Benjamin, opened champagne for us.
My first time drinking eh~ Hahahaha.




My first time using this cup as well~ Cool!


& I passed my present to Diana.
Everything also take picture, but why would I miss out on my big project ley? Lol.
Nvm! Diana's gonna post the photo up de! Hahahaha :D

& yahhhh, it's april fools day.
Loh tsa got tricked. Hahaha :D Why so naive? Cool mannnnn.

Sleeping time. Tomorrow's attachment again.
Gems registration time slot out. Wahahahaha. Very sianed.
Going choose business gem again! AHHHHHH~ Save me!
Nights :)


11:08 PM