I thought of going RP after school, as today is Diana's day :) I messaged her, I called her, but noone picked up. So how man! I don't know whether I should go or not go RP. Until I reached home & onlined! HAHAHAHA!
& I thinks walking to Weilun's place takes less than half an hour. MAN! I'm on the dot :D Lol! Walked over to Diana's place & prepared running stuffs. SHALOM & SUNNY IS SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
SUNNY is the best man :D
After that, walked over to BBDC. HOHOHO! So so so coincidence.. I saw Fusen & Kunxiong there :) Gao dim everything, & we saw Samantha. Lol, the world's super small. Hahahaha. Samantha is my drama friend, & she's Diana's church friend too.
Headed to Jurong West stadium for running :D Run run run, very fun fun fun. & then, walked back to JP & bused home. Hahahahaha. Oh ya!! Today is 24th April. Sworn sister!! HAHAHAHAHA :D Cannot say more :P
Man.. it's a good day. I think I can slim down man, because I ran with Diana. & because the reason says so. Yeah diananananananana? :D && tonight gonna have a good good good sleep!!! Byebye.