Technopreneurship presentation today. I'm the Q&A presenter. Mwahahahaha.
After presentation, went Queensway & ate 斋米粉. & back to school for LogicDesign. Was super late, but I was lucky enough to tap attendance :D
After school, went club to slack. Astro club. Played Saboteur, with Benjamin, Dandan & Fred?
All ganged up to bully me in the second round :( Just because I was the saboteur in the first round. & I'm the only girl playing. Plus the reason- 最毒妇人心. Lol.
See the number of blocking cards they used on me. Damn! I can't set them up in the game liao lor! Oh yahhh.. I was the saboteur too, in the second round. Heh.
After playing, the time was, just nice, 1pm. Went to meet Yewloong for the graduation invitation card.
Yewloong.
As usual, talks & more talks made me fell asleep inside.
& finally the prize presentation!!
Angus! :D
Hanling. Congrats :D
& the rest in Joseph's camera :)
I felt so sad for myself, as I don't have camera mann.
I see people raising their hands, cameras flickering around.
My eyes could only go blink blink blink & envy them. Sad rite?