I'm super sad. There goes my dating tomorrow :((((((( Nvm. I shall wait for next week. Probably next Tuesday! :D HAHAHAAHA. His birthday! &&&& I shall await my chocolates & zhar jiang mian! :D
Today's entry. Reached school around 10plus.
Fried rice by lawrence. To me, Peien, Suzanne, it sucked. But to Boonkeng, it rocked. Lols! Plus it's COLD! :( Then, after they went to heat up, it tasted like glutinous rice. Lols!
Crashed their lecture at 1pm, Wafer Fabrication. The module which I so wanted to take :) 2pm. We left for ECS tutorial & lecture.
After school, I got no idea why I asked whether he needs company. & so, bused 154 down to JP. && I was contemplating on watching movie, but was turned down by myself. Lols.
Walked home, halfway, somebody said he wanted to play basketball. & 1 hour of sitting & watching him play. Zzzz...
&& that's the end of this boring Monday. Monday blues. HAHAHHA!